Latest generation shoring
- Alshor Plus is made from Aluminium and therefore site workers find it easier to handle
- It's productivity is very high in comparison to other shoring systems
- Alshor Plus provides shorter construction times and thereby a greater reduction in labour costs
- Safety is one of Alshor Plus' design criteria
- Its quick release Jack immediately takes the load off for much quicker disassembly
- Alshor Plus' unique blade and socket connection system enables Ledger Frames and accessories to be located onto legs much quicker than other shoring systems
- Alshor Plus has a safe and convenient captive deck system
Alshor Plus is the latest generation aluminium
shoring system. Its enhanced on-site productivity provides shorter
construction times and thereby greater reductions in labour
costs. It is also an extremely safe and versatile system making
it an ideal match for all the new requirements expected at construction
sites these days.
As a result of Alshor Plus being fabricated
from Aluminium it is light in weight and thereby easier to assemble
and disassemble than traditional shoring systems.
One of its superior design features is the
unique blade and socket connection system, which enables Ledger
Frames and other Alshor Plus accessories to be located onto
Alshor Plus legs much quicker than other shoring systems.
The key benefits of the Alshor Plus system are:
- Alshor Plus now has a captive deck system that provides
a safe and convenient work platform for site workers, used
in bays of 1,800 and 2,400mm
- The increased leg load capacity of Alshor Plus (up to 120kN) reduces the need for additional
support equipment for most loading conditions, dramatically
reducing erection and strike times.
- The high leg-load capacity also provides an increased propping
range providing greater versatility
in both high and low support levels.
- The increased extension range of the Alshor Plus jacks
make it quick and easy to obtain the exact soffit height and
their unique quick strike facility provides quick
release of the load for easy disassembly.
- The Alshor Plus jacks' distinctive domed baseplate eliminates the need for additional components
to cater for uneven or sloping ground.
- Alshor Plus was designed to minimise
the number of loose parts to dramatically
improve assembly and disassembly speed.
- Enhanced load capacity is
available when Alshor Plus is used as a back prop, either as a stand-alone prop or as an assembly with multiple
ledger frames in height
The increased performance of Alshor Plus will
allow even greater support for shoring and formwork applications, including:
- Static slab support
- Towers and high reach birdcage assemblies
- Mobile tables
- Flying tables
- Props and back propping
The Alshor Plus system has significant benefits
in comparison to traditional shoring systems, and it has the
backing of RMD's extensive worldwide resources.